Sunday, July 22, 2012
Glasses
When we were on our summer trip, our brother who is an awesome optometrist discovered that E was far and near sited and needed to wear glasses all the time, so we thought we should have everyone checked out. We found out that three of our kids all need glasses for different reasons. I took them in to an optical store to choose frames. A lady there helped us for an hour, teaching us how to pick frames. We had no idea since C and I have never worn them. These aren't the frames we're actually getting, because the girls didn't absolutely love any glasses they tried on. We'll keep looking. They are excited to get them, so that's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! I can't wait to see the real glasses they pick out!
ReplyDeleteWe has a similar experience this week. Miss E (same age as your K) went to see Matt S and is getting glasses. Picking out the frames was quite the ordeal. Hope your girls find ones they like, and it is very good they are excited about them!!
ReplyDelete