Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day Five

Day Five: Friday  May 16, 2014


 Breakfast, egg on toast with spinach, sprouts, red peppers.  Side:  Mango
 Snack:  Avocado and sea salt with mixed veggies raw
 Lunch:  Bread with tomatoes, cucumbers, sprouts, spinach and cheese.
 Dinner:  This was hard because it was a BBQ.  I just made a whole wheat noodle pasta salad with a homemade Italia dressing that I made up from looking at the ingredients on the back of the store bought Italian dressing.  I added vinegar, Olive Oil, Paprika, onion and garlic powder and pepper.  There is feta cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives.  It was very good. The burger is a whole wheat bun with avocado as the spread and a juicy tomato and moza cheese and cucumber and lettuce and pickle.  It wasn't as hard as I thought to stay away from the chips and dessert and soda.
 Day:  6  Saturday May 17, 2014  I only posted dinner here.  It was awesome.  It was something everyone loved!  It was a baked fajita filling for tortillas.  I baked green chills with tomatoes, green pepper and red pepper strips and onion strips with a cumin/chili powder mixture.  It made the whole house smell good.  It was so easy to make because the chicken was already made and taken from the freezer and the veggies were already cut up in the fridge.
I'm used to eating lots of ice-cream during the week.  It had become an almost nightly habit for me.  I especially love eating Culver Shakes with Chris on the weekends.  Having the banana, chocolate peanut butter smoothies all frozen up in little cups in the freezer helped so much when I was craving ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment