Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baby "V" is Here! August 1, 2012



Baby "V" was born at 9:45 A.M. Wednesday morning, August 1, 2012.  She weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long.  She is our very beautiful baby girl!  We love her soooo much!  We are so happy she's part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! She came early! She is so beautiful!!!! What a lucky little girl she is, and how lucky you are to have her! Sending you all our love! I wish I could bring you dinner and take your other 5 for a few days!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Look at those cheeks! She is absolutely darling. I LOVE seeing all of the pictures of her with her sisters. Whit, you don't look like you just gave birth! You look beautiful. What a blessed baby to be able to join the Allen family.

    CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you. Thank you for posting these so that we could feel like we were there a little bit!

    ReplyDelete